Are you thinking of joining a union and becoming a member of CNV Vakmensen? CNV Vakmensen represents your interests in all matters concerning work and income. We do this at every stage of your life, whether you’re currently in training, working, looking for work or about to retire.
Do you work in the transport sector, manufacturing industry, food or construction? Are you working in facilities or professional and financial services? Are you employed in retail, wholesale or the media? Join us, we are there for you!
Why join CNV Vakmensen?
Workers generally join trade unions because unions:
- negotiate better pay
- negotiate better working terms and conditions
- negotiate in cases of large scale redundancy
- give general advice and support
This benefits all workers, even non-members. So what's in it for you?
CNV Vakmensen does all of that and more:
- We provide legal aid for issues concerning work and income
- We also provide legal aid for personal matters
- We can assist you with your tax returns
- We can check your payslip for errors
If you have any questions about joining CNV Vakmensen and what we can do for you, please call CNV Info on work days between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. on 030 751 1007. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via social media.
General contact details
Phone: 030 751 1007