Are you working in The Netherlands and thinking of joining a union? Why not join CNV Vakmensen? We represent your interests in all matters concerning your work and income. We do this at every stage of your life, whether you’re currently in training, working, looking for work or about to retire.
Do you work in the transport sector, manufacturing industry, food or construction? Are you working in facilities or professional and financial services? Are you employed in retail, wholesale or the media? Join us, we are there for you!
Why join CNV Vakmensen?
Workers generally join trade unions because unions:
- negotiate better pay
- negotiate better working terms and conditions
- negotiate in cases of large scale redundancy
- give general advice and support
This benefits all workers, even non-members. So what's in it for you? CNV Vakmensen does all of that and more:
- We offer legal aid for issues concerning your work and income
- We also provide legal aid for personal matters
- We'll assist you with your tax returns
- We'll check your payslip for errors
Sounds good? If you have any questions about joining CNV Vakmensen and what we can do for you, please call CNV Info between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. on 030 751 1007. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via social media.